ABOUT THE BURSAR
WorleyParsons Limited was founded in 1971 as an Australian engineering firm. The company provides project delivery and expertise services in the construction, procurement and engineering sectors.
WorleyParsons are awarding bursaries to students who are studying in fields relating to the companies service sector. The aim of the bursary is to assist students with gaining the correct knowledge and skills needed within the economy.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Process Engineering
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Studying at a recognised South African tertiary institution,
- Completed first year of study with a minimum average of 60% and not failed any subjects.
*Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the entry criteria, please apply by writing to: email@example.com
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- A covering letter (we have drafted the WorleyParsons Bursary Letter Example which students can download and edit, otherwise please feel free to write your own cover letter if you wish),
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Full academic record/ transcript (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- Curriculum Vitae.
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 218 3000