Kempton Park, GautengPermanentCompanyWurth South Africa
Reference #19/03/20 IM
LocationKempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
IntroductionThe Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening material and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries.
The area of work for these vacancies is at Kempton Park – Head Office.
- Ensure that the picking and packing of stock is done accurately according to order requirements.
- Ensure packaging, labelling and relevant documentation of orders for shipments are done according to the required dispatching standards.
- Ensure that receiving and dispatch details are recorded, invoiced and completed.
- Ensure that stock take is done accurately and according to the warehouse requirements.
- Ensure that the warehouse department is kept in good order and is clean and tidy at all times according to warehouse requirements.
- Assist in general duties if and when required by the Company.
- Ensure replenishing of picking locations
- Matric or equivalent
- Clean Criminal and Credit Record
- Must be able to work overtime if and when required (during month ends and stock take).
- A forklift license will be advantageous
Job Closing Date30/04/2020