Minimum requirements for the role:
- Minimum matric with basic Mathematical understanding.
- A logistics qualification or similar is preferred.
- Previous SAP experience would be preferred but the company is happy to train the person.
- Computer literacy is essential with basic Excel knowledge.
- Must be strong on maths with good numerical ability (must have taken maths in matric).
- Strong problem-solving ability and attention to detail is essential.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and documenting all stock movements into and out of the warehouse and ensuring compliance to ISO procedures, specifically related to batch traceability.
- Conducting weekly and monthly stock takes and compiling accurate stock take reports as well as updating the warehouse stock card and assisting with all stock queries.
- Capturing and processing stock transactions (documentation for stock receipts, dispatch and returns) onto the system and assisting with scanning paperwork through to the office.
- Completing general Adhoc duties.
- Assisting customers and printing certificates as required.
- Monitoring delivery vehicles on tracking systems.
- Complete NCA’s (non-conformance certificates) timeously.
Salary package is highly negotiable based on experience gained.