The main purpose of the job is to ensure that all administration pertaining to the branch dealt with in an efficient manner. The administrative person will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to provide support to the workshop manager and clients as well as assist with daily office needs.
- Assist with the Switchboard
- Relief for Receptionist
- Taking accurate messages
- Handling client queries and complaints
- Handling of Creditors Accounts
- Making sure supplier invoices are scanned to India
- Raise purchase orders on Purchase Plus
- Making sure supplier invoices are GRV on Purchase Plus
- Copies of supplier invoices are filed for Auditing purposes
- Cheque requisition when supplier is not loaded
- Handling of Purchasing
- Responsible to procure Protecting Clothing
- Responsible to procure Corporate Clothing
- System support
- Filling of all documentation generated
- Assist with admin functions
- Reporting to the HR Department and Handling Staff Issues
- Personnel Administration: liaise with HR – new personnel, terminations
- Support staff with all medical aid related queries
- Capture leave on ESS
Job Related Skills
- Computer Skills: MS Office, Excel.
- Strong administrative background.
- Work under pressure.
- Customer skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Administration skills.
- Quality orientated.
- Ability to plan and organize
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
apply on the company website