Knowing how to study something before actually studying its essential and helpful.
without the waste any miniseconds lets begin:
STEP 1:Know and have this with you
- Maths is unique in order do good on it no matter what you must love it,if you are doing something you don`t love is easy to quit or give up
- Have a passion on learning new skills,note in mind that even the smallest things can change everything “don`t jump the smallest information its important it might show you what you have been missing all along”
- have a note book or a place to solve problems or to take notes of important info like formulae and procedurece.
- have a textbook or study guide
- your calculator i recommend the one that you will use on exams
STEP 2:Getting Started
make check list of the following steps and tick each step you are done with
- start by reading the content at the beginning of the chapter ,reading how things works is a wise way to tacle the system and use it for your own benefit .Read slowly not in hurry to finish that is the mistake that most people does and when they understood nothing they start blaming Maths for been “simple” so read with no hurry to understand what each line mean .
- After reading the Content which have the basics ,only and only if you have read the content .Start analyzing the examples,you are adviced to to use a book with many examples as possible
- Start trying to answer questions on examples with answers closed ,don`t cheat yourself because you will just be inviting failure into your work ,do them one by one checking the answer immediately to avoid confusions.
- After completing all the examples start measuring your success “it feels good to measure success on failure” if you have understood those examples 80%+ of the examples you can now go to the next step you are ready to be Maths expect too. If not you missed something you might restart reading this article but I recommend checking where got lost and continue not rebuilding from scratch .If still not helped you might find a tutor learning method are different.
STEP 3: CLIMEX OF GETTING TO KNOW MATHS
If you made it this far i celebrate your success with you lets rejoice by learning more and singing the equestions of mathematicians
- Maths is nice it does follow quotes like “Practice makes Perfect and Hard work always pays off “
- The only way to make it far with maths is practicing more and more .You did well on the content and the examples to increase your your problem taking skills start practicing the given exercises on the prescribed books with the goal to be a good maths students.
- The last thing is taking past papers and tackle them like exercises ,remember no pain no gain and no body said its gonna be easy but always remember the future hold the bigger picture which you design today through books and knowing much not claiming know much.
- my last advice quitters are losers ,Newton,Galelio, and Eastein they did not woke up as mathematicians they accumulated all the information through books and always asking how things came about .
study method by T.I
!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK SHARE YOUR SUCCESS ON THE COMMENTS TAB IF YOU NEED OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING LEAVE IT ON THE COMMENTS TAB IT WILL POP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT OVER UNTIL YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!