Location: Elandsfontein, South Africa
We are looking for strong and dynamic graduates who will drive for delivering business results from day one. You will have maximum exposure to the business and deal with new and experience exciting, new and unfamiliar situations. You will have the opportunity to work alongside successful teams and people and with their support., gain new skills. Take charge of your career and ensure it develops the way you want it to. Open and culture with colleagues from all over the world. Fast with fast development, international various career opportunities and the possibility opportunity to learn something new every day. In the duration of your graduate program you will get to know our business and get exposure to various areas (depending on where you are placed), including:
- Key Account Management,
- Trade Marketing,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Human Resources Management
Is this you?
- Minimum relevant Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university with minimum pass rate of 65%. Previous work- or internship experience (preferably 6 months to 1 year in a commercial or relevant work environment in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods/ Pharmaceutical or Retail industry) is beneficial.
- We will consider university life and extra-curricular activities that develop general skills as well as leadership activities on campus. We will consider university life and extra-curricular activities that develop general skills as well as involvement with leadership activities on campus.
- Independent, motivated self- starter and goal orientated.
- Strong sense of urgency and dynamic problem solver.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and negotiate with very strong entrepreneurial thinking and commercial mind-set
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills. Computer literate including MSOffice
- Ability to develop and work independently as well as working in teams
- High learning, change and mental agility as well as leadership abilities
- Ability to grow and develop and work independently as well as working in team
- Must be a RSA citizen with a valid driver’s license.
We will uptake the graduates from July 2018.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!