PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase sales by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management and correct pricing of products.
- Stock loss is minimised through compliance with security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Drive a low cost business according to company standards.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines.
- Management of team – training, coaching and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture.
- Grade 12
- Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation.
- Management abilities – : Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making, Analysing.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
If you meet the requirements for the above position, please submit a 3 page CV by clicking the Submit your application option below or fax your CV application to: 086 573 4674. Please quote the name of the store you’re applying for as a reference.
If you are already a PEP Dynamo please attach a signed internal application form with your CV.