10 things about Sandile Shezi – The Forex Trader
So who is Sandile Shezi?
Sandile Shezi has won the title of being South Africa’s youngest multi-millionaire. However, he was just a little boy that was motivated by the poverty that surrounded him during his childhood.
Here is 10 things about the forex trader you are not aware of:
- A few years ago Sandile was just a young boy trying to make his way into this world. He was laughed and ridiculed at for selling muffins at his high school to make extra pocket money.
- Sandile is the proud owner of his company Global Forex Institute and is established as a high-risk forex trader. Global Forex Institute is the best forex training institute in South Africa and caters for the lower income bracket.
- Ever wondered at what age did Sandile begin forex trading? Well, the answer to this is since he was 12 years of age. Yes, that’s right he has been trading before he even became a teenager by selling muffins at his school and he later used the money to trade forex while he was still attending school.
- Global Forex Institute offers free forex training for young guys like Shezi. He provides this as a way to give back to the community and help a lot of people find financial freedom.
- He teaches people how to avoid risks. Even though he took all his savings and traded it online, Shezi trains people on how to avoid risks in the Forex world and does not advise anyone to place all their savings in the same basket.
- Sandile obtained a National Diploma from the Durban University of Technology (DUT) majoring in Public Relations, and applied communications. He has never taken any forex training courses.
- Shezi, loves drones. Yes that’s right, Sandile Shezi has a collection of drones.
- He is the proud new owner of a Ferrari…
- Sandile has the title of being the youngest multi-millionaire in South Africa.
- He is the youngest millionaire because Sandile Shezi is only 24 Years Old…
Self-made billionaire Refiloe Nkele, famously known as Ref Wayne, will be launching a new book titled “The Art of Trading”.
The 22-year-old is a young South African self-made billionaire. The young and ambitious philanthropist [Ref Wayne] has just announced that he will be launching his first book at Mohaladitwe Secondary School in Makwane, Free State.
The event is scheduled to happen on November 26.
Ref Wayne shared the exciting news on Instagram and Facebook with his followers.
“I am beyond happy to announce that after I went through quite a few sleepless nights while working on my book, finally it will be launched later this month in the Free State province. The support we have is amazing. We’ve received more than 1000 pre-orders already.”
Ref Wayne has been getting a lot of support and love on social media, and he personally went on to say, “we wouldn’t be surprised if the book sells like hot cupcakes”.
Born in Meadowlands, Soweto – his interest in trading began when he was in high school.
“I dropped out from high school in 2011, and after a few weeks, I started selling sim cards. One of the days, while I was selling sim cards at Bree Taxi Rank, I came across Mr David Schwartz.
“Mr Schwartz introduced me to forex trading. He had been trading for over 27 years. I made my first million at the age of 19. As a black child that grew up in poverty, I started Ref Wayne Foundation to give back.
“The book that will be launching contains more details,” he said.
The foreign exchange market is the largest financial market in the world with an estimated $6.5 Trillion trades per day. It is known for its high-risk nature, and high capital requirement and this is why it is mostly traded by banks, commercial companies, central banks, investment management firms, hedge funds, and retail forex brokers and investors.
“This will also help thousands to stay out of debts, create wealth in South African’s declining economic system,” explained Ref Wayne.
Mr Wayne has simplified it and made it easier and accessible to understand how to trade forex successful by revealing the secret of the forex market.
“The Art Of Trading” book is a good pick for traders who are just beginning to tackle the world of foreign exchange.
The book provides a two-pronged approach, offering both theory and actionable learning, with balanced insight into fundamental and technical forex trading strategies designed to generate regular profits.
The book also offers extensive and specific information on every aspect of currency markets and foreign exchange trading. Wayne walks readers step-by-step through forex fundamentals — such as long and short-term factors affecting currency pairs plus covering technical analysis trading strategies that professional forex traders utilize on a daily basis.
Mr Wayne is the founder & CEO of Armageddon Trading System and Pip-coin cryptocurrency.
He is a serial entrepreneur, forex analyst & active trader, philanthropist and is one of South African’s self-made billionaires through forex.
Connect with Ref Wayne on social media, Facebook; Ref Wayne- TheReal, Instagram @refwayne or www.iamrefwayne.com
1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.
2. Influence on U.S. elections: Soros once said that removing President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life.” He put his money where his mouth is, giving $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum-allowed contribution within hours of Obama’s announcement that he was running for President.
3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”
4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media. Now its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, telling Politico that the group was mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel, and would try to disrupt the commercial interests of owner Rupert Murdoch—an odd mission for a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation that is barred from participating in partisan political activity.
5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.
6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton, the Center for American Progress has been instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration. There has also been a revolving door between the White House and the Soros-funded think tank, with Obama staffing his administration with many CAP officials.
7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas have been funded by Soros’ money at these groups: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package. Soros also funds the Climate Policy Initiative to address global warming and gave Friends of the Earth money to “integrate a climate equity perspective in the presidential transition.”
8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this 527 group with the express purpose of defeating President Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws.
9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.
10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.