Theinfoengine.com Bring you List of Jobs in Gauteng
List Of jobs Hiring In Gauteng Brought to You By Theinfoengine.com this gauteng jobs are updated all the time.
Admin Jobs In gauteng
1.SAIPA / SAICA ARTICLE CLERK
Rectitude Recruit – Bloemfontein, Free State
- R8 000 – R12 000 a month
Apply Now online
You can send this company applications via Indeed.
- B.COM ACCOUNTING/ FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT DEGREE
- -GRADE 12
- ALL ACADEMICS RECORDS AND CERTIFICATES MUST BE ATTACHED
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: R8,000.00 to R12,000.00 /month
- Administrative office procedures, practices and equipment: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
2.Branch Administrator / Sales Executive
Seabourne Express – Bloemfontein, Free State
You can send this company applications via Indeed.
A leading international courier company based in Bloemfontein is expanding. We are looking for a dynamic individual with courier/logistics industry experience, to join the team and grow with our business in the position of Branch Administrator / Sales Executive. The position will require fulfillment of basic administration functions & operational supervision while expanding the client base by bringing on new business.
- Only driven, hardworking & determined applicants should applyOwn transport and valid driver’s licensePrevious experience in courier/logistics sales / customer service / key accounts / operationsStrong client relationship and networking skillsExcellent written and verbal communication skills are essential (English & Afrikaans)Computer literate and proficient in MS Office (Parcel Perfect experience would be beneficial)Presentable, outgoing personality, dynamic and a go-getterAble to work unsupervised and under pressure – proactiveIndustry knowledge essential
- General branch administration tasks & supervising operations personnelSource new leads from cold calling, resulting in opening of new accounts and building your own client baseNetwork on a regular basis to source new leadsReporting on activities for the week (new leads/potential clients/problems/challenges, etc)Meet targets set monthly, quarterly, annually
Largely commission driven, basic salary is negotiable based on experience. Benefits will be included in package (RA, medical and group cover) Fuel, Cellphone & Laptop provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative / Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Required)
Apply this Jobs online
Driving Jobs in Gauteng
1 Four All Recruitment (Pty) Ltd – Pretoria, Gauteng
R4 300 – R4 995 a month
This Jobs is Brought to you by Theinfoengine.com
A fast food franchise client of ours based in Pretoria has requested we find them 3 part time delivery drivers. You will be required to work 3 to 4 times a week additional shifts are available. Salary:R4300 up to R4995 per month(Depending on your total amount of shifts worked for the month) Ref;DelFast3094P
- • Valid motorbike Driver’s license
- • 16 years or older
- • Looking for part time work.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and any relevant Certificates via Fax or email to us at 1fourall Recruitment.
All calls will be answered between 10am and 1pm (Mon to Friday) We do not charge candidates any fees. Fax number: 086 750 4094 (Mark it attention Peter) Email:email@example.com Tel:061 403 4436
List of General Jobs in gauteng
1.General Workers – Fast Food
ZA Recruit – Pretoria, Gauteng
R4 500 – R6 500 a month
General workers with experience needed in the fast food industry and experience on POS system. Must be able to work without supervision and be honest,reliable,presentable,timeous.
Good customer service and able to work alone. No evening shifts. Work on Sundays and Public Holidays. Responsible for cash and stock shortages.Salary negotiable.
For immediate consideration, attach a copy of your CV or send to 0865742107.
2.General Worker in Pretoria
Bursaries24 – Pretoria, Gauteng
Key Performance Areas:
Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
Looking after general upkeep of the Distribution Centre
Ensuring that jobs logged are attended to timeously
Attending to any maintenance queries and call outs
Other tasks as necessary in the facilities department
Education and Experience:
Grade 10 Literacy level
Able to read and write English and able to do simple calculations
Skills and Knowledge:
Basic electrical/mechanical skills
Basic plumbing skills
Experience in the handyman role
Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too.
3.Messenger / Cleaner
- To clean the lab and pick up already collected samples and deliver reports to hospital wards and Dr’ rooms and to assist the nursing staff with ad hoc tasks.
- Grade 106-12 months relevant cleaning/messenger experience
- Communication and Numerical reasoning skills
- Grade 121-2 years working experience within a medical laboratory/depot environment
- Knowledge of cleaning processes within a medical depot environment
- Knowledge of basic Health and Safety regulations
- Computer skills
- Clean depot in order to ensure a neat and clean work environment. (30%)
- Perform administration related duties within the depot in to order to assist the Nursing staff with depot tasks. (15%)
- Deliver reports and collect specimen in order to ensure sufficient service delivery to clients. (45%)
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath. (10%)
- Task structuring
- Action orientation
- Customer Focus
- Quality Orientation
- Technical knowledge
We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs.
Please register and upload your CV https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies
Get Updated when New Posts are out by subscribing on the newsfeed.Jobs at theinfoengine.com are updated every 24 hours.
Get ways to make money here and more tips to make money.