We are an international sales and marketing company based in Century City. Our focus being sales we are extremely fast-paced and diverse.
In many ways, people are our business and we hope to make an impact on every person coming through our doors. Business is important to us but the wellbeing of our staff is of utmost importance to us. It is for that reason that we need a strong HR Officer to join our team and take our company to new heights.
We are looking for someone with a kind and nurturing nature with the ability to take the reins when needed.
Working with people is no easy feat, they are unpredictable and always surprise you, but the right HR Officer will be able to take this role by storm.
If you can keep up with our fast-paced environment and change the lives of our staff, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Assist with disciplinary hearings and warning allocation
- Ensure payroll is provided with the necessary information
- Keep HR Filing and administration up to date
- Relevant HR Degree/Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years HR Generalist experience
- Knowledge and application of Legislation, particularly BCEA and LRA
- Experience working in a call center environment will be preferable
- Proven working experience as HR manager
- People oriented, and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Good understanding of key HR processes
- Excellent Communication skills
- Time Management
- Impartial and Objective
- Ability to take authority when needed
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R17,000.00 to R20,000.00 /month
- HR Generalist: 2 years
- Human Resources: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
Century City, Western Cape