Griffith University is delighted to offer HLSS Honours Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia. This scholarship is available to the Australian citizens and New Zealand Citizens for the academic year 2017-2018.
The aim of this programme to help students for their education and improve their skills and confidence.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. The University is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, who was twice Premier of Queensland and the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: This scholarship is awarded within the School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science Honours Programs.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover $3,000.
Number of scholarship: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, permanent humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizens.
- Have recently completed an undergraduate degree in Arts, communication or journalism.
- Be enrolled in or be eligible for admissions into one of the following school of Humanities , Language and Social Science Honours programme for 2017:
- Bachelor of Art (Honours) (2005 or 2007)
- Bachelor of Languages and linguistic Honours (2023)
- Bachelor of Journalism Honours (2104)
- Bachelor of communication Honours (2105)
- Have a GPA of 6 or above.
Nationality: Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holders or New Zealand Citizens are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have recently completed an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 2, 2017.