Essential duties and responsibilities
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Dumping materials into machine hoppers
- High School Matric or equivalent
- Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: R7,500.00 to R10,000.00 /month
- forklift operator: 2 years (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
- Pretoria, Gauteng (Required)
- ENGLISH (Preferred)
Factory in Germiston is seeking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities.
Requirements: Experience as forklift operator. Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment. Excellent physical condition and coordination. Valid forklift license to operate forklifts. Salary R8000pm.
To Apply For This Position Send CV To (086) 603 6872 Contact : Sipho Call : 078 491 6246 Closing Date: Friday 28 Sep 2018.
Jobs Jobs Jobs !
One of our clients is looking for a forklift driver position in soekmerkaar – limpopo.
A great company with good opportunities !
– Grade 12 / Grade 10
-Based in soekmerkaar
-Ability to communicate in English
Identify and report faulty damaged stock.
Load and unload products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
Store the products in proper places in warehouse.
Transport products to and from warehouse and distribution centers.
Deliver products to various units in safely and timely manner.
Sort, pack, wrap, tie and label products as per company procedures.
Weigh products and record weight and other data in product labels.
Monitor and maintain accurate inventory.
Move and load hazardous wastes under direction of supervisor.
Clean work area and equipment regularly by removing empty pallets, wood and plastic.
Follow company standards and legal regulations to ensure safe and positive work atmosphere.
Maintain forklift equipment by troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance, recommending repairs and performing routine pre and post inspections.
Maintain material handling equipments by recharging, cleaning, oiling, refueling and other necessary actions, and record all information on log sheet.
Study production schedule to determine material requirements, movements and deliveries.
Record information regarding movements of supplies, materials and finished products.
Please send your application to nolly@ lulaway.co.za or call 010 140 9510 form more info.
Job Type: Full-time
- forklift operator: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift Licence (Required)
Forklift Technician – Parrow
Technical, Western Cape CPT – CBD
market related – market related Monthly
Forklift Technician – Parrow MUST be a trade tested Forklift / Diesel or Auto Electrician. Experience working on various forklifts such as: Electrical / Gas / Diesel and Petrol Forklifts. Send CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Forklift Technician – Parrow
MUST be a trade tested Forklift / Diesel or Auto Electrician. Experience working on various forklifts such as: Electrical / Gas / Diesel and Petrol Forklifts.
Send CV to – email@example.com
Vacancy Type: Permanent