Code 10 driver and Crane operator
Our client in the Pinetown area is seeking to employ a crane operator.
- Must have 1- 2 years experience
- Must be able to drive a code 10 truck
- Must be living in the durban area
- must be available immediately
- Must be able to operate a crane.
- The Crane Operator is responsible for operating a mobile crane to lift, move, position, and reposition loads
- The Operator controls crane functions by depressing buttons and foot pedals as well as manipulating levers.
- The Operator will be required to unload crane accessories from trailers or support vehicles.
Kindly sending cvs to Margarett@transman.co.za
CODE 14 DRIVER REQUIRED IN DEVON
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Code 14 Driver’s license and PDP
- 5 – 6 years’ experience delivering in the FMCG Industry
- Long distance experience
- Experience on Links or bulk tankers
Applicant must reside in DEVON or surrounding area.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
1. Must be from the Grassy – Park or surroundings areas. Must have knowledge of all the areas in cape town. We cover all the major areas in cape town. All our work is mostly night work. Please note do not apply for this Job if you not comfortable driving at night.
2. Must have a valid driver’s licence and pdp /
3. Sober habits a must.
4. Must be honest, reliable an trustworthy
5. Willingness to work during the day and the night
6. Must have a clean criminal record.
7. Must have a fix address
8. Must have a cell phone.
9. Knowledge of Cape Flats will be an advantage.
10. The ability to work by yourself.We cover all the areas of cape town.
11. Any age up to 60 years old can apply.Job entails:
1. Picking up and dropping off of staff.
2. Taking good care of the vehicle entrusted to you.
Basic Salary of 4000 per month plus overtime. Please don’t apply for this job if you not from the Grassy – Park or surroundings areas. PLEASE NOTE WE COVER ALL THE AREAS IN CAPE TOWN INCLUDING KHAYALITSHA, PHILLPI, GUGS AND SAMOARA
You are most welcome to send your CV to Westgateshuttles@gmail.com or Watts app you particulars on 081 210 9573 Attention to Waleed
Code 14 Driver
- Driver’s License
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to work within strict time constraints
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Liaise with the Logistics Manager and Dispatchers regarding delivery and schedules to vessels
- Ensure that all necessary documentation and permits are accompanying the deliveries
- Ensure that copies of relevant documents and permits are returned to the Company where necessary
- Inspect vehicle daily (check oil, water and tyre pressure)
- Report any damage, including wear and tear to the Mechanic
- Co-ordinate and plan trips with the Logistics Manager and Dispatchers to ensure cost and time savings
- Ensure that goods are delivered on time for the execution of orders
- Ensure that goods are offloaded in a safe and efficient manner to avoid damages
- Ensure that sufficient crew are allocated for each delivery of goods
- Ensure that crew adheres to the Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Adhere to the Health and Safety regulations
- Visit Customs, stamp all bond papers and delivery notes
- When on board, check all items are received in good order (this is done with the assistance of the vessel personnel)
- Load all returns on trucks and ensure that all returns documentation is signed by the captain and handed to the relevant Buyer with the reason or explanation for the return
- Ensure that returns are delivered to the Receiving department with the relevant documentation
- Collect and return containers (ensure that suitable Driver’s License is in order for this task)
- Return from vessels with correct documentation
- Maintain and clean vehicle at all times
- Report any accidents to management immediately
- Assist management and Warehouse staff with ad hoc duties
- Provide on-the-job training to any new employees in the Logistics Department
- Attention to detail
- Friendly disposition
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Provide a positive company image to any persons directly involved with the Company
- Good attendance record
- Committed to work ethics
- A good team player
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
New Courier Company at Isando (Johannesburg) need Drivers Code 10 & 14, Assistance Drivers and Forklift Operators to start urgently for permanent position. We need people who reside in areound Gauteng. For booking send your CV to -Please upload your CV here- we will contact you back.
Our Company Inside Out Import and Export is looking for a honest ,reliable and motivated driver to do deliveries in and around Cape Town.The ideal candidate must have a Code 10 South African driving licence with a clear record, Knowledge of Cape Town and surrounding areas, The ability to work independently as well as in a team.Please forward cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org