AISA urgently need to appoint ten (10) field workers for a maximum of 10 days. Data collection is for a baseline assessment for a future Health Impact Assessment. The field data collection will be done in Diepsloot-Gauteng and will be preceded by a training workshop for all the successful candidates. Two of the successful candidates will be required to do quality control of the questionnaires fielded and telephone back checking as well as coding a certain variable in the data, this will be run concurrently with the field data collection. The job is based in our Pretoria offices so all applicants must be based in Gauteng province.
- To administer about 500 questionnaires;
- Organising the questionnaires, maps, and relevant documents required for each into enumeration area (EA) – Attention to detail and ensuring of sequential numbering of labels of utmost importance;
- Packing of individually pre-assigned fieldwork materials for each EA in respective provinces;
- Ensure accurate packaging by verifying with a map that associated with the label/ tracking number;
- Keep a record of questionnaires and filed work materials completed in the field
- Be willing to do additional work as per the Project Leader/coordination.
- Work closely with the Data Manager and data entry staff to resolve identified data queries; and