Join our vibrant Company and drive sales to the next level in the hospitality industry. The purpose is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned geographical area by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers from hotels, B&B’s, residences, holiday resorts and restaurants. Selling and marketing should be your passion and brilliant customer service is crucial.
• At least 2 years’ experience in Food Services Industry is desirable
• At least 2 years’ experience in Sales Representative is essential
• Knowledge in retail and food services
• Computer literacy (MS Office, especially MS Excel)
• Problem-Solving Skills
• Good telephone skills
• Good Interpersonal and communication Skills
• Determines solutions for customers
• Result orientated
1. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned geographical area to generate new business of the organizations products.
2. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
3. Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
4. Researches and analyses sources for developing prospective customers
5. Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
6. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
7. Plans and organises personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the geographical area.
8. Keeps abreast of products applications, market conditions, competitive advertising, advertising and promotional trends.
•Deciding and initiating action
•Working with people
•Relating and networking
•Persuading and influencing
•Presenting and communicating information
•Writing and reporting
•Planning and organising
•Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
•Coping with pressures and setbacks
•Adhering to principles and values
•Following instructions and procedures
•Adapting and responding to change
•Achieving personal work goals and objectives
•Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
Applicant Feedback Policy
Shoprite endeavours to provide feedback to all candidates whenever possible. However, if you do not hear from one of our Recruiters within 30 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful