Medium sized practices, such as ours, have the unique ability to offer trainees a very broad range of professional, commercial and inter-personal experiences, and a more attractive advancement path – the progression of which is dependent directly on the trainee’s effort and commitment
- A training environment in which close working relationships result in life-long professional associations and friendships.
- A training environment in which trainees work directly with the partners and training officers, and benefit significantly from “apprentice-style” training.
- Intimate involvement with clients and an opportunity to learn from a wide variety of industries and business, including intimate knowledge of their business systems and business risks – no two days are alike.
- In a smaller office environment, there are unparalleled opportunities to stand out from the crowd where the effort and commitment equal the reward.
- Smaller office environments enable faster progression to supervisory levels, and the transfer of management and personnel skills are intense and invaluable.
- Educational lectures for all staff on relevant topics and access to final qualifying examination courses.
- Staff development through the attendance of various update seminars run by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants and other accredited associations.
APPLY NOW! Select the type of application below.