Please note that the following bursaries will be closing on June 2017.
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please note that bursaries are only applicable to South African citizens, who have either completed Matric or are currently in Matric. You will need to prove excellent academic results, as well as financial need in order to apply for a bursary.
- Great North Transport Bursary (7 June)
- SA Maths and Science Teacher Intern Programme Bursary (15 June)
- Homoeopathic Association of South Africa Bursary (15 June)
- de Beers Bursary (15 June)
- CSIR Bursary (19 June)
- Gold Fields Ltd Bursary (30 June)
- Vodacom Bursary (30 June)
- Metropolitan Bursary (30 June)
- Keaton Energy Mining Bursarie (30 June)
- BIGEN AFRICA Bursary (30 June)
- ADvTECH Bursary (30 June)
- Anglo American COAL Bursary (30 June)
- WK Construction Bursary (30 June)
- WBHO Bursary (30 June)
And here are a list of bursaries that are open year round (no closing date)
- Bombela Civils Joint Venture Bursary
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa Bursary
- Durban eThekwini Municipality Bursary
- Kumba Iron Ore Bursary
- Old Mutual Actuarial Bursary
- Fasken Martineau/ Bell Dewar Bursary
- Hulamin Bursary
- The Foschini Group Bursary
Please SHARE this page on your with other that might be looking like you.