Review 12 (Matric Certificate)/NCV L4 Certificate • South African Identity Document • Age must be between 18 – 35 years • Valid Dri ver ‘ s License Code B • SAP S Clearance Certificate • Recent Medical Report Certificate that demonstrates that candidate can do strenuous exercise • Proof of living arrangement from Traditional Authority or Municipality • Copy of the two guardians p ay slips or parent/s sworn statement on the off chance that o f jobless guardians/watchmen • if there should arise an occurrence of expired parent/s submit duplicate of death endorsement/s Appointment of jobless Youth will be one-sided towards the Villages • Townships and Small Dorpies(VTSD)
NB: Female candidates are urged to apply.
It would be ideal if you NOTE:
● Applications must be joined by a marked and dated Z83 , a current refreshed extensive CV with in any event names of three (3) arbitrators with current contact points of interest . Initially affirmed duplicates of all Qualifications, ID archive , and other required docum ents. Inability to present the asked for records will bring about the application not being thought about .
All capabilities will be confirmed. People possessing a remote capability must outfit this Department with an assessment authentication from th e South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
● Candidates must show the quantity of the post/reference number and the inside in their applications.
● Candidates requiring extra data with respect to a promoted post should guide their inquiries to the individual reflected as enquiries beneath the post connected for.
● Applications ought to be sent so as to the office since applications got after the end date and time showed underneath will generally speaking not be acknowledged.Faxed and messaged applications are not acknowledged.
● It will be relied upon of contender to be accessible for choice meetings out on the town, time and place as dictated by the division .
● The Department holds the privilege not to make arrangements, and correspondence will be restrict ed to shortlisted applicants .
● All arrangements will be subjected to a positive capabilities checks and also exceptional status and verifying .
● NB. Students who have beforehand been in a Learnership program in the Public Service won’t be co nsidered.
Step by step instructions to Apply
If it’s not too much trouble guide all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane , Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8247/8254/8247/8263 All applications must be sent to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety and Transport Management, Private Bag x 19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113 , 152 first Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng