Closing Date: 16 April 2018
Location: King Shaka Internal Airport (Durban)
The 12 month Learnership programme offers Learners the opportunity to enhance their skills and experience in
the Aviation Security environment:
Requirements for the programme:
Candidates must be in possession of a Grade 12 certificate. A relevant post Matric qualication will be an advantage.
A high level of integrity and trustworthiness with a strong customer focus and ability to work under press, are essential.
The successful candidate must meet the compliance requirements in line with Aviation Security clearance procedures and be willing to work shifts. Good written and verbal communication skills with fluent English.
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy .
How To Apply?
Please submit your CV, quoting Ref. No. ACSA16017, to The Working Earth by email to email@example.com or by FAX to 0866 963 074.
If you have not received a response within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- REGISTER FOR DIGITAL MARKETING HERE
- LEARN HOW WEBSITES MAKE MONEY
- REGISTER TO SEE HOW PEOPLE MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- LEARN HOW TO DOUBLE THE MONEY YOU HAVE WITHOUT THE USE OF FOREX IN 7 DAYS
- GET LOTTO TIPS
- GET A LOAN WITHING FEW MINUTES
- NOT SURE WHICH INSURANCE IS BEST ,PAY R99 FOR R500 000 LIFE COVER ,HOUSE AND INSURANCE
- GET INSURANCE WHICH CAN RESULT ON YOU GETTING R500 000