ABOUT THE BURSAR
AECI Limited is a South African chemicals group, founded in 1924. The aim of the group is to be the largest supplier of mining services, specialty chemicals and explosives in Africa, to the mining and manufacturing sector.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Plant Pathology
- Food Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Once graduated, students will be exposed to the field of specialty chemicals and explosives.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- In Matric or have completed Matric,
- Studying (or intend on studying) full time in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Studying (or intend on studying) at a recognised tertiary institution.
HOW TO APPLY
Students who fulfill the above minimum criteria can apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- A covering letter (we have drafted the AECI Bursary Letter Example which students can download and edit, otherwise please feel free to write your own cover letter if you wish),
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric students: latest Matric results AND proof of acceptance into tertiary institution (on tertiary letterhead),
- Tertiary students: Matric certificate (certified copy) AND full academic record/ transcript (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- Curriculum Vitae.
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 806 8712
Email: Dominique.Grassi@aeci.co.za / email@example.com