– Tertiary qualification in Finance/ Public Administration or similar.
– At least 5 years’ relevant experience in a financial environment
at a supervisory level.
– Extensive knowledge of policies and procedures in public
– Computer literacy
– Exceptional communication, report writing and interpersonal skills.
– Result driven, analytical with the ability to work in a highly stressful
environment- A Code EB driver’s licence.
Key Performance Areas
– Provide administrative and professional support in implementing
and maintaining strategies for all procurement requirements.
– Implement work procedures, standards and performance
outputs for staff.
– Communicate and interact with directorates and external
stakeholders, to optimise service delivery.
– Collate information reports on findings, with regard to
investigations to establish facts for conclusion of processes.
– Compile reports on findings with regard to investigations and
conduct and submit information to relevant stakeholders.
– Coordinate the buying policy for the City and establish control
– Liaise with tenders and contracts management with regards to
changes, in price, legislation and standards of operation.
– Check and validate recorded information received from
– Participate in overseeing internal audit processes, ensuring
available information and supportive documentation.
– Provide consolidated financial and administrative reports from
SAP, for expenditure analysis.
– Ensure implementation of all HR-related procedures affecting
How to Apply
External candidates: APPLY ON LINE VIA